Friday, November 27, 2015

Random 2015 Collage


Dennis Eckrote of OMF fly co. working some native brookie water earlier this year with me.
Our initial plans this day were to target some secret water for giant wild browns but it didn't pan out the way we hoped. Always have a backup plan, and some green weenies.

This is one of my favorite spots I discovered this year. Also Im fairly certain heaven looks something like this.

Evan Brant of Sidelinghill hackle co. tied up this mean stonefly pattern. Just kidding of course, but he does tie some mean stoneflies.

Pine Creek has some exceptional dry fly fishing, my favorite is later on during the march brown hatch. nothing beats boiling water with big bugs and hungry trout.

Pet peeve of the day. Fish flop pictures. Yes it happens, no its not cool if youre holding the fish five ft high out of the water over rocks.

Everyones guilty I don't care who you are or where your from.#saturationnation